[bookport] Re: speaker

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:40:24 -0400

Hello.

I entirely agree about the speaker issue. To include a speaker that would be worth listening to, the size of the BookPort so many of us like would be significantly increased. Add internal features if necessary but leave the wonderfully compact size alone.

Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>