[bookport] Re: space key in entering braille mode

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:23:25 -0400

Of course, if you are using an early version of firmware, you can always =
just navigate to the manual to read it.

>>> wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx Saturday, September 18, 2004 9:36:11 PM >>>
Hi Pete and list:

Good discussion, but I don't like the idea of forcing stuff onto the card. =
appreciate the need to have a card in the machine to read the books or
listen to the music we want. But the help should be strictly in the
firmware. To see the difficulty here, if you're using firmware version =
01.2,
try switching to a different cf card, then try accessing the manual with =
the
help key.

Cheers,
Dave