[bookport] Re: something you ned to know

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:52:28 -0500

Okay, so what you're really saying is that because batteries need to be
replaced more frequently, the chance of damaging the battery contacts is
increased. Well, in theory that may be true, but there's also just getting
into the habit of being careful whenever replacing batteries regardless of
type.