[bookport] something interesting

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:54:25 -0600

I have found that if I place my bp in a bag where the buttons fall into a
position where they are constantly held down then the bp tends to make no
sound for a moment then it states that there  is no aplication.  I have been
able to remedy this by removing the cf card, waiting until it beeps and then
replacing the card.

  I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx