[bookport] some minor problems

  • From: Betty Nobel <bnobels@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:10:02 -0700

Hello all.  I have downloaded the latest firmware and software updates at the
prompting of the bookport transfer software.  I have a books folder and I
transferred 6 daisy books without incident.  I also put a few etext books on
and then read some daisy books and deleted them.  Now, when I try to add more
daisy books, I get a prompt that says .mp3 disk is full.  When I check in My
Computer in the properties, I have more than 2 gigs of space left on my flash
card.  Is the only solution to reformat the card and retransfer?  Do I need to
not delete files after I have read them?

Betty Nobel