[bookport] Re: set vacation

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:13:35 -0500

Please send this message to:
bookport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chase Crispin
Administrator and Moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT or Blindmobiletech)
blog, podcast, and soon to be website and mailing lists!
Blog:
http://www.blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
or:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindMobileTech
To subscribe to my blog, add one of these to your RSS reader:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
or:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindMobileTech
My podcast (The Blind Mobile Tech podcast) is at:
http://blindmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/
It is not on feedburner yet!  Anyone want it there?  If that is easier, let me
know!
To subscribe to my podcast, add this to your RSS reader:
httttp://blindmmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/feed/
BMT website:
http://www.blindmobiletech.net/
Please Note *IMPORTANT*:  I am working on the website, and it should be up
there by the beginning of June!  Keep your eyes open!
Youtube videos for APH are at:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus