[bookport] Re: sending a daisy 2 file to book port

  • From: "KEITH CREASY" <KCREASY@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:31:50 -0400

Do the books in question have spaces in the file name? I think there may
be a problem in that "%20" is being put in where spaces occur, which is
correct, but I'm not sure we are handling this correctly.

Let me know please.

Thanks.

Keith

>>> ncrabb@xxxxxxxxx 04/03/07 01:19PM >>>
You mentioned having difficulty with the Book Port and Eclipse Writer
created DAISY files.  I'm having trouble with this, too.  I've created
the
file in Eclipse Writer but the book port tells me it cannot get the
control
file.  I don't understand what I'm doing, since the opf file is the one
I'm
choosing.

I get the same result when I try to create DAISY files with Kurzweil.