[bookport] Re: send to suggestion.

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:47:15 -0500

If you choose Send To Book Port with a folder selected, the folder will
be created on the Book Port, and its contents will be sent to the new
folder. Just make sure the folder doesn't have a lot of files which are
not compatible with the Book Port, or you will get a lot of error
messages.

Rob Meredith

>>> hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/27/05 10:37AM >>>
This may be possible by configuring something with the command line
already, although I don't know how to do it.  what I'd like is to have
a shortcut on the send to folder that was send to bookport folder
rather than just send to bookport.  That way I could dump magazines
and books in to their respective folders without having to dig around
in the transfer tool.