[bookport] Re: rupture and NLS digital books

  • From: "Tim Snyder" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 11:01:20 -0500

Hi All,

What an inexpensive solution for protection and operation. Plus, if you case, the bag, gets damaged, you can replace it easily. Not only that, you can tuck a couple of extra batteries and a set of earbuds in with the book port. Come to think of it, you could also tuck in an extra memory card. I commend you for your creativity.

Now I have a question about the manual. It claims that NLS Daisy 3.0 books can be read by the Book Port. Am I confused, or is there an NLS digital book other than brf files that can be read by the current Book Port.
Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nora" <nsarsons@xxxxxxx>