[bookport] Re: rupture

  • From: "Annette Carr" <amcarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 00:26:52 -0500

There are companies that make thin plastic keyboard overlays for computer
keyboards.  They are used in the medical, auto mechanic, and outdoor
industries.  In the Special Education field they are called moisture or
drool guards.

Maybe you can contact one of these companies and see what it would take to
make a protective key guard for the BookPort.

Annette