[bookport] Re: rupture

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 15:55:02 -0600

It is a snap to close the front flap. Besides, the case has a convenient shoulder strap, and it looks great.

At 01:54 PM 12/31/2006, Lou Kolb wrote:
Quite true Linda but that leaves the keyboard uncovered and I think Howard
was looking for a method of operating the buttons through a protective cover
of some kind such as a piece of soft screening.  Lou