[bookport] Re: removing batteries and possible damaged flash card

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:25:39 +1300

Hi Karen and list:

Are you stuck in a folder on that card? Press star plus zero to close the folder. Then see if you can find the files.

It is possible that you have damaged the card but that would be rare. Worst case you may have to reformat that card and repopulate it.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Harshfield" <karenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>