[bookport] registering the book wizard with RFB and D:

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:30:51 -0400

I've read the instructions on registering the Book Wizard a few times but
some things just don't seem to fit.  Example:  I have an authorization
number which I plucked off my registration disk I received by mail today and
I have an activation number I received when I signed up to receive books.
When I start the Book Wizard, I  get no prompt requiring me to enter any
codes.  When I insert the registration disk, it says my log in failed
because the information I'm entering differs from what they have in their
files.  What am I to do other than calling member services?  It's beginning
to feel like, big hammer time but I really don't want to go that route.
thanks