[bookport] Re: recording voice not working

  • From: franklin johnson <franklin1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:25:13 -0500

Boy I hope not, this machine is a month old...

At 07:12 AM 6/23/2006, you wrote:

Sounds like its time for the APH repair department.

>>> franklin1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/23/06 12:56AM >>>
I am having a problem with the recorder, as the subject line
indicates.  When I press e I get the appropriate tones.  I attempt to
record a voice message.  I press b to end the recording.  Then when I
press 2 to listen I get a hissw but no voice.  I do get the name of
the recording (the time stamp) so I know it has recorded
something.  Has anyone encountered this problem, and if so, what did
you do to resolve it.

Thanks

Sandler, my Guide Dog,  gives me independence
Cocoa and Yumm Yumm, the feline cleaning crew, give us love