[bookport] Re: recent firmwear updates

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:32:17 -0600 (CST)

There's been another update since that one, and it's now back.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006, Peret, Maurice S. wrote:

Forgive the possible redundancy on this topic, I just rejoined this
discussion group, but what happened to the alarm function that was
included as part of a previous firmwear update prior to the latest one?
I found the alarm feature quite by accident but thought it was pretty
cool.  With the most recent firmwear update, though, now it's gone.  Any
idea why?

Thanks for your kind reply.

Regards,

Maurice Peret, NOMC

* Confidentiality/Privacy Notice -  The documents included in this transmission
may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you
are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the information to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the
contents of these documents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
document in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return
or destruction of these documents.