[bookport] Re: rearranging files

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:23:13 -0500

Bar:

I assume you are trying to move books you have already sent. If this is
the case, there are three files for each book you send. You need to move
all three files. Try turning on file extensions and showing hidden files
in Windows explorer. This will allow you to see all three files.

Rob Meredith

>>> bcorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/17/05 09:28PM >>>
I used Windows Explorer to create a new fold on my Bookport (which I
just
love..the bookport that is) and moved some files into it.  The files
were
moved when I checkedthem in Windows Explorer..but not after I
disconnected
the bookport.  I tried this twice and the filesweren't moved.
What am I doing incorrectly?

Bar

The mission of a Toastmaster Club is to provide a mutually supportive
and
positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity
develop
communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster
self-confidence
and personal growth.