[bookport] rearranging files

  • From: "Barbara" <bcorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:28:14 -0500

I used Windows Explorer to create a new fold on my Bookport (which I just
love..the bookport that is) and moved some files into it.  The files were
moved when I checkedthem in Windows Explorer..but not after I disconnected
the bookport.  I tried this twice and the filesweren't moved.
What am I doing incorrectly?

Bar

The mission of a Toastmaster Club is to provide a mutually supportive and
positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to
develop
communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence
and personal growth.