[bookport] Re: reading currant line

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:19:00 -0500

I wouldn't plan on being able to edit a book you are reading. You must
move the text file to the Notes folder as you suspect.

Rob Meredith

>>> TALMIDIM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/27/06 03:44PM >>>
Is it possible to create a key combination to read the currant line.
When
reading a text file I will sometimes wish to read it one line at a
time.  at
this point if I wish to reread the currant line I have to press 2 and
then 2
again to stop it.  Or press 1 then 3 to return to the line I wanted to
hear.
Also, do I need to move a text file to the notes folder in order to
edit it?
It would be nice if while reading a textbook that had a spelling error
to be
able to hit a key command  to edit the error before going on.