[bookport] Re: quick bp question

  • From: "Lauren Tuchman" <ltuchman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 22:39:22 -0400

Thanks!!! I really appreciate it!!
Lauren
----- Original Message ----- From: "The Pardees" <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 10:29 PM
Subject: [bookport] Re: quick bp question

Lauren,
Using the bookport transfer program, select the folder containing the files you wish to put on the Bookport. Select the files you wish to transfer and hit enter. If the files are in a format Bookshare supports the files will be transferred. This folder will become the folder accessed with Ault l.

At 08:39 PM 6/18/06, you wrote:

Hey everyone! I have a very basic question to ask about the book port, so please bear with me. grin
I have read through most of the manual at this point and have a question pertaining to the alt+l command. The manual indicates that this command will present the file list of files that are candidates to be sent to the bp that are already on my pc, but instead, I get the list of files already on my bp when I hit this command. Is there a particular window I need to be in in order to perform this command? Along the same lines, does the book port transfer software automatically scan my harddrive for files that meet the various bp-supported filetypes or do I need to manually prepare files to be sent? Thanks!
Lauren

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.0/368 - Release Date: 6/16/2006