[bookport] Re: questions and comments from a new user

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 12:59:20 -0400

Hey there, Jim! Welcome to the list! I'm a fairly new bookport user myself,
but I love the device, and now that I have it, can't imagine life without
it.
I absolutely agree with you regarding the suggestion of being able to
toggle the feature that keeps track of where you left off in a file. As
soon as finances permit, I'm going to be buying myself at minum a 1 gb
flashcard; will probably try for a 4 GB one if I can find one I can afford.
Anyway, once that happens, I'll be wanting to put tons of music into my
bookport, so it would be nice if it would allow me to skim back and forth
through songs and always start at the beginning of the song.
On that note, I'm out of here. Once again, welcome to the list, and I hope
you're having a really great day.
Missy