[bookport] Re: questions and comments from a new user

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 12:39:06 -0400

hello Mister Jim.
At this point it is not possible to create a folder directly from the Book Port. You do need to use the PC, however you don't need the card reader. When you want to send books to the Book Port and hook it up, the transfer program automatically launches. Either tab to the Book Port contents or jump there directly with alt+F. Now use the applications button and arrow down to new folder. At that point you obviously just push enter, type the desired folder name, and push enter again.
Now if you want to put your files in this folder, don't forget to enter so the folder is opened, and then tab back to the contents of your computer. You can jump directly there with alt+L.
At last you can start sending files away.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Denham" <jdenham@xxxxxxxxx>