[bookport] Re: question and suggestion

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:46:36 -0500

I have to agree with Don here.  I usually just want the percentage, but
sometimes I want the other stats.  I like the idea of have 8 with one
beep simply give me the file size and creation date.
I would also like to see a modification in the firmware that would tell
me how much free space I have on a compact flash card.  I know you can
find this out when the device is connected to a Pc, but I'd like a way
to find out right from the Bookport.
Thanks.