[bookport] Re: question about transfer with zone alarm on system

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 13:31:06 -0600

Before loading Bookport Transfer, shut down Zone Alarm. Or... get a more speech friendly fire wall program. Zone Alarm is not very accessible.

At 01:13 PM 1/8/2006, you wrote:
I noticed that when Bookport is connected to my system, and the transfer wizard opens, zonealarm opens up and wants me to click allow or deny. Small problem. My screen reader stops working when this happens and I ned sighted help to access zonealarm to gain access to the transfer wizard. Aanyone else experience this, and if so, any clues on how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Keith

New BP user and loving it.

Sandy Licht