[bookport] Re: question about the upgrade

  • From: "Sarai D. Bucciarelli" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 22:28:37 -0500

Oh okay, thank you.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 7:09 PM
Subject: [bookport] Re: question about the upgrade

If you don't have anything in Spanish on your card, the BP will say that
Spanish is unavailable.

At 04:39 PM 6/18/2005, you wrote:
>Hey,
>I'm looking through my menu settings and I hear Spanish unavailable. How do
>I get it? I have the latest upgrade.
>Sarai D. Bucciarelli

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in
earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...