[bookport] question about books from the audiobookstore.com

  • From: Marta Rodriguez <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Braille+ and Icon Discussion List <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 00:15:21 -0400

Hello:

I just visited a page called the audiobookstore.com which sells downloadable
audio books, and apparently has its own players to manage said downloaded books
once they are in one's computers.  I understand that the books can also be
played in ITunes if one does not desire to use the store's players.

My questions to the Icon/Braille Plus and Bookport lists are these:  If anyone
has any experience with this service. If so, I was wondering if someone could
tell me if Itunes or the service's players would recognize the BookPort and/or
the Braille Plus when transferring the books to either of these portable media.

Thanks
Marta

database 4049 (20090501) __________

http://www.eset.com