[bookport] question about adding files to bookport

  • From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:12:43 -0400

Hello:
I tried to download some of the Harry Potter audio books onto the bookport, and had to stop the process because one of the tracks in the mp3 files could not be indexed properly. I then tried to download the braille formatted files of same book, and am not able to download all six books, even though the card I have now is a one gig card, and even though I aborted the transfer of the audio files and deleted the files I'd initially downloaded. I should have enough room on this card for all six of the braille formatted books. Does anyone have any suggestions as to the reason for this problem? This flash card has more memory than the original one that came with the device. I should have room for all six of the braille formatted books and then some. Marta