[bookport] punctuations/quote marks

  • From: Shannon <srre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:37:51 -0700

Angie,
I would like to thank you for saying this.  I am a very new BP user--got it
3 weeks ago and I just love it!  It's the best money I have ever spent and
I am being serious.
But I, like you, would dearly love to hear the quotes spoken with an added
value in the punctuations settings.  This way it could be turned off if
necessary.  I don't like a lot of punctuation either, but it would be nice
to hear the quotes.  Of course you can always stop it and review with the
word or letter keys if it's a .brf file--that's mostly what I read--but it
is a nice possibility to include in any further upgrades if, as you say, it
won't take up too much room.
Shannon