[bookport] Re: problems with CD rom drive

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:06:19 -0400

Check out the TDK ImASpeaker that I mentioned earlier. I think I
inadvertently said that they use a triple A battery, but it's a double A.
Search for them at either Amazon or at:

http://www.pricegrabber.com

You can even carry the BP inside the speaker if you want. The price is right
and the size and sound are excellent.