[bookport] problems in downloading files explained

  • From: Ed Thurston <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 16:33:24 -0400

Hello!

I want to thank everyone who assisted me today in trying to  get books
transfered to the bookport.

What was happening and I didn't  recognize it, was that the harddrive was
dying as I tried to  transfer books to the bookport.  I should have
realized this when I was getting iso errors and all the other weird
messages I was getting from the bookport.

I still  am not sure if I have a bad cable or not, since when I
disconnected the cable from the computer was when it crashed.

I will have the  tech check  out every thing when  he installs the new
harddrive.

Again I want to  thank all of you who were  so eager to assist me  me in
this troubling  situation!

Many thanks and everyone of you have a great weekend!

Ed,