[bookport] Re: problem with sapi voices

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:39:43 -0400

Hi! I've sent a message to nextup.com, but so far, they haven't responded
with any suggestions. I think the whole saga was a bit confusing; someone
from nextup.com did write me to try and clarify a few points. The only
reason I'm posting this for folks at APH to read is that it appears to be a
bug with whatever version of the att voices they use; the uninstall doesn't
seem to be complete since the voice from the Book Wizard CD never
disappears from my control panel no matter what I do.
Missy