[bookport] Re: problem loading bookshare books with BT and new zipped books

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 09:31:06 -0400

Hi Kent:

First of all, we are aware of problems that occur when trying to transfer
multiple books at once-especially, BRF files  and we are working on trying to
fix that.

Secondly, I'm not sure why you're having to do all of that tabbing.  Perhaps,
instead of that, you could try alt l which is the hot key for the Lookin Box.
This will put you in the listview for it and you will then use your arrows to
select.  Press space on the first thing you want to select, followed by control
down arrow and press space on each one you want to select.  That way, if
there's something in that list that you don't want to send, the control
downarrow will allow you to move through, but the selection won't be made until
you press the space again.  Once you have all your selections made, simply
press the Enter key.  You can also shift down arrow as long as you intend to
select everything.  The key strokes you mention should still work, but if not,
you can try those.  You can change where the lookin box points to by pressing
the Backspace key.  Depending on where it is pointing to, you may need to press
it more than once.  Then, use the arrow keys to select another location and
press Enter.  It should default to that location the next time you open the
program.

Pamela