[bookport] Re: problem getting lateest book port firmware

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:01:44 -0400

Download

www.aph.org/beta/bpfw_beta.exe=20

Then execute it.

>>> richcav@xxxxxxxxxxx Friday, August 20, 2004 1:46:30 PM >>>
HI not sure if my message made it to the list.  I cant tseem to get the =
book port firmware the one that was out as of aug 19.  The one ihave now =
is 1.1.1.
 But it cant br the lateest firmware because i don't see any of the new =
functions that were listed on the beta site in my unit.  I think i am =
running the
other firmware that came out before this one.
What should i do?>  Every time i try to update it says no upate is =
avalible at this time.