[bookport] Re: power moves

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:54:35 -0600

Works for me.  It comes down to really small bits as you go.  Remember that
the E and F goes forward  and the E and D go back.  It's a good way to skip
around in a book when you don't really want to read it all.  Also works
great for finding your place when you went to sleep, especially if you had
the sleep timer set for more than half an hour.