[bookport] Re: power

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 05:21:14 -0600

I agree with David's post below.  Proprietary battery systems are generally
inconvenient for the customer and more expensive than other options.

I am not familiar with current cell phone batteries, the type of battery
used or the life of a charge.  Portability is the reason I bought the Book
Port and I like the availability of off-the-shelf inexpensive batteries.

It will be interesting to see what a new version of the Book Port will
offer.  Technology is never static.  Just some thoughts from a totally
satisfied Book Port user.

Joni