[bookport] Re: power

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:05:59 -0800

Yes, I suppose the plug-in charging would be workable all right, so long as we
could quickly and easily replace the charging device when it went awry.  I'm
still pretty happy, though, not having to mess with any of that.  You're right!
There's such a wonderful smorgasbord of things to listen to with the bookport!
While I have several good sets of headphones, I have speakers all over the
house, into which I plug the bookport!  I even set up a pair of stereo speakers
in the bathroom, for those long, relaxing baths!  HAHAHAHAHAHA
Lois!