[bookport] Re: power

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 20:13:47 -0800

Hi Richard, Thanks for the info, I've been looking for this a long time. Unfortunately I'm tied into a contract which doesn't support the supported phones. It doesn't surprise me that it would be a Japanese company that would provide the capability. Tom Hawkins
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>