[bookport] Re: posting suggestions

  • From: Angie Matney <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:10:04 -0400

This would definitely help. After all, if you need to be at the end of
the file, you can just use the "end of file" command. I can stil see a
couple of situations in which it might be good to be able to reset
everything in a folder at once. But by far most of the difficulties
would be taken care of with the solution you suggested.

Thanks for listening,

Angie

Larry said:

Those are all great ideas, and, in fact, we have all but one down on
our =
"to do" list already.  Let me throw out a possible alternative--what
about =
if you press play on a file, and it is already at the end, Book Port
would =
reset that file's pointer to the beginning which would, in effect,
make it =
so every file always started for the beginning once you pressed play
while =
at the end of the file?