[bookport] podcatcher (was Re: Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:34:17 +1200

Hi list!

If anyone has found a podcatcher that is accessible other than IPodder, please advise. I know that Ipodder works very well but it does not work properly with my system. Manually downloading podcasts isn't hard but wouldn't mind the convenience an accessible podcatcher would provide. I don't care if it is free or commercial, so long as it offers a free trial in order to verify that it works with my system. If it causes no problems with my system and is accessible, I'll pay for it.

Cheers,
Dave