[bookport] playing music on bookport

  • From: "Michael Feir" <michael.feir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:00:18 -0400

Hello, everyone. I'm a mainly happy new Bookport user. I can't believe how
much you can pack onto a two-gig flash card. A small complaint I have deals
with listening to music. I put a couple of hundred songs onto my Bookport
and the sound quality is quite good. However, I'd like the ability to play
songs in a random order. Also, there should be a method for exclusing music
tracks from being bookmarked. I can't flip through songs without advancing
the poing where they begin the next time they're played. These changes ought
to be pretty simple ones to implement. You could make a special folder
specifically for music files and have a key combination to tell Bookport to
randomly select songs within a folder and/or subfolders.

Michael Feir
Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine: 1996-2004
E-mail: michael.feir@xxxxxxxxx