[bookport] Re: out of order files

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:20:42 -0500

If you want to send files in a certain order. Put them in order in a folder. Then send that folder to the Bookport. To keep them from being sorted alphabetically, number the files. It would look something like: 01 Jump In The Lake.txt. 02. Have Fun In The Lake.txt. Just make sure you place a 0 before 1 through 9. Forgive the corny file names, but I think you get the idea.

At 05:13 PM 8/30/2006, you wrote:

Hi all,
I have a relatively small, but anoying issue which has been happening. When I select multiple contiguous files to send to the BP, the last one always seems to be placed first in the list. Does anyone have any thoughts on the mater?
Thanks in advance,
tré Strother,
A+, IC³
Phone: 404-840-8189
Email: <mailto:tre_strother@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>tre_strother@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.7/433 - Release Date: 8/30/2006

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.7/433 - Release Date: 8/30/2006