[bookport] other sites for audible books?

  • From: <KeeperDog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:31:34 -0700

Hi,
Are there other sources where we can download books? I am signed up with
web braille and BookShare.com, and am considering Audible.com, but does
anyone know of other places? Sometimes I want a break from Big Bob and his
gang, but only know about Audible right now.

Those folding headphones sound like good ones. I may have to check them
out.

I also carry my BP on the collar of my shirt when at home, but don't trust
myself out doors. I can trip over the wind. Hahaha. A friend found a case
for me though, which is great.
Crystal