[bookport] offlist topics

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:37:29 -0400

Perhaps you didn't mean to send this to the list, but let's please remember to
correspond privately, rather than to the  list on topics that are not related
to Book Port.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/30/08 03:09PM >>>
Hi David
I still have hiws SARA.  I was thinking ab About trying delivering it again.
I will contact him and figure out when to deliever and train.

John
http://WhiteCane.org
http://BlindWoodWorker.com
http://abrcaa.com