[bookport] Re: off topic unwanted emails delete if you don't like off topic entries

  • From: Simon Jaeger <SimonJaeger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 17:33:07 -0700

Not exactly, however there is a feature in outlook that allows you to delete
any messages that are not from senders you specify. I would not recommend this
because anyone who sends you an email, whether on a list or not, will have
their mail deleted with no arguments. If you would still like to do this, it is
in message rules. Please contact me off list if you would like more help with
it.