[bookport] Re: (off topic) Book Share Software

  • From: "Eric SS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:00:42 -0400

Yes, you can do that, but I don't really find the screen reader relaxing for
leisure reading and Doubletalk is not acceptable for very much at all, which
is why it is so disappointing the new BP will continue using it.

Sending the TXT file as an audible file is a bit better, but takes more
time.  That is it works if you have some decent voices.

I never knew what the Book Wizzard was about because I just now joined Book
Share.  I am definitely going to explore it.

Thanks!