[bookport] off topic

  • From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hams" <blind-hams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 08:24:25 -0500

I ask for your forgiveness for this post, but I am desperate here.
We have an adaptive technology client who speaks Spanish with English as a second language. We are running in to problems teaching her adaptive technology. I think it's more than the language but have no way to evaluate that.
If you can help with experiences or teaching ideas, please write me at
vlss@xxxxxxxxx
I don't want this person to loose her chance at a future that includes employment. Thanks and my apologies again to the lists. I don't know how else to find what I need here.