[bookport] Re: off topic

  • From: "bill russell" <bartimaeus@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:19:24 -0600

Sandy
Please contact me off list.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Sandy Licht
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 7:34 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; book port
Subject: [bookport] Re: off topic

Isn't there a Braille note list out there?  No offense meant, however.

At 06:31 AM 1/21/2007, Howard Kaufman wrote:
>         I wonder if anybody knows how to get the braille note
> display to stop showing extra signs at line breaks?
>I keep running in to "ed sign p" signs that make reading confuzing.
>

>--
>1/20/2007 10:31 PM

Sandy Licht

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are
plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me
in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by
you," says the Lord.