[bookport] Re: off topic

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:39:50 -0500

Hi,

There is a BN forum. Go to lists.humanware.com and sign up for the BrailleNote list. I am on it and it has between (roughly) 20-80 messages per day (80 if there is some big topic going around, which is not often).

I would tell you in detail how to fix your new line indicators, but I would probably be kicked off this list, but try section 3.12.3 in the manual.

Have a great day,
Alex