[bookport] Re: odd installation of Bookport Transfer software, continued connection problem

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:53:35 -0700

Shanda,
Kinda doubt the downloadable version would be missing anything, but its possible.

Was hoping you had a cable that came wiht the card reader, if its external. Mine came with a short one so I use the BP cable for both.

Wonder what would happen if you removed the software (and make sure nothing is left in Windows Explorer) then plugged BP in and did a fresh install of BPT while BP is connected.

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
-- Dave Barry
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup