[bookport] Re: odd error message popping up!

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:04:59 -0500

Hi Ed,

I'm glad you got your BookPort.  You might try reformatting the card.  =
I've had to do that once or twice when I got those strange messages.

Other then the error, how are you liking the BP?  Is it as easy to use =
as you hoped it would be?  Did you get the Braille cheat sheet I sent =
you?

Take care,

Sarah