[bookport] observation

  • From: "Paul & Paula Jordan" <paujor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:20:45 -0500

I am not the bookport user in my house, my wife is, but, as a stream user, I
love the way the bookport talks, and find it very pleasant to listen to.

When I first got acquainted with the product, you couldn't get them anymore
anyway.

What I am really writing about is if something can't be done to change the
topicsj listed when people write to the list.

I find it kind of a nuisance when the subject is whether the list is still
active-but that isn't at all what the writer wants to know.

Since I don't have a bookport, forgive me for leaning my elbows against the
back fence, and commenting.  I wish you all the best.

Paul